Important Update on In-Person Learning Start Dates
As stated in the Chancellor’s update, Thursday, October 1, 2020, students will engage in blended learning for the first time of this school year 2020-21. Students in Group A will attend In-Person learning at EPA, and Group B will be attending In-Person Learning at EPA Friday, October 2, 2020. From September 21 – 30 all students will engage in remote learning.
School begins at 8:30 AM and ends at 1:59 PM. The first day of in person instruction is October 1 for students in our blended learning model. Students will attend school based on the cohort and assigned day.
– Entry time for students will begin at 8:30.
– Students in our blended learning model will attend 7 periods of in-person classes.
– Lunch will be delivered to students in their classrooms.
– All students will leave the building at 2:00
– All of our classrooms are set up with students seated six feet apart.
– Social distancing markers have been placed throughout the school. Students will be walking in one direction in all hallways. Staircases are either only up or only down. In case of an emergency or a drill, all staircases will be used and all hallways will be used, disregarding the directional expectations.
– All classrooms, bathrooms, and other high usage areas will be cleaned and disinfected nightly, and during the day, as needed.
– Masks must be worn at all times inside the building. If your child does not wear their mask, their parent or guardian will receive a phone call home and will be asked to pick their child up from school.
As more information becomes available, I will let you know. If you have any questions or concerns