Remote Learning Resources
Hello, Parents/Guardians of Esperanza Preparatory Academy. I am the Parent Coordinator and I serve as the liaison for Parents, EPA, and the community. I am here to listen, provide support and help you to the best of my abilities.
I also encourage as much parental engagement possible in order for us to succeed as a unit. I look forward to celebrating with you, your child’s accomplishments, as well as meeting you!
Emma C. Gil
Phone: (212) 722-6507 ext. 1282
Text: (929) 390-8979
Office Hour: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Letters/Memo for Parents
Consider these tips to best prepare you and your child for remote learning:
- Get familiar with each of the digital tools your child will use while learning from home.
- Review your school’s expectations for completing assignments and appropriate behavior on internet-enabled devices.
- Set up a space for your child to use that considers their unique learning styles.
- Create a routine and daily schedule that will support your child’s success while learning from home.
- Make a list of activities that you and your child can use in addition to their classwork.
- If you don’t have access to an internet-enabled device, fill out this survey(Open external link) to be connected to one!